Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Soft Feet

Every year I have had extremely cracked heels - so bad that they have been sore and bleeding and I could never wear tights more than once as the rough skin ripped them to bits. They were  particularly bad by the end of summer after a season of bare feet and sandals - but for the first time, this year, I have not once had cracked heels. After much experimenting I have resolved the problem once and for all.
I think I must have tried every cracked heel cream on the market - but they never worked.
Now I have found a routine that works well for me.
Firstly I file my feet with the scholl foot file


When I first started using this and my heels were badly cracked I had to use it daily till the cracks disappeared - now once a week is enough to keep my heels in good condition. After filing I rub
Flexitol Heel Balm into my heels.
I have tried numerous heel creams and this is one of the best.
The combination of the two together (file and cream) works wonders and I have had no problems at all this year.
If I remember I rub cream into my heels at night but as long as I do the filing and creaming once a week, that seems to be enough to keep my heels in peak condition.


No comments:

Post a Comment