Monday, August 13, 2012

What size bra??

I've recently lost weight and need to buy some better fitting bras. What size do I need? I looked up several web sites that claimed to tell you how to measure yourself correctly and came up with several different sizes. Each web site used a different means of calculating size and they all came up with a different result. Nothing for it but to go to Debenhams or M&S to get professionally fitted I think. I love this set by Debenham's so will probably head there next time I am in The City.





Which leads me onto moisturising around your cleavage. I have never bothered - to be honest I've never even thought about moisturising around my cleavage and chest until last week I was watching Coronation Street with my Dour Scot. Deidre had on a low cut top and in horror my husband suddenly exclaimed "What's that on her chest? Its disgusting. Has she got a disease or something?"
It was just very wrinkled skin. You can guess - I've now started moisturising - its a good way to use up all the half used pots of cream I seem to have accumulated anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment